Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Say Yes To The Dress

By 7:51 PM







Well you said yes and the first thing that you want to do after you scream to the top of your lungs with happiness… is find a dress!  Well I must say that picking your wedding dress is emotional, exciting and at somewhat irritating. You have dreamed of this day since you were a little girl playing dress up when you put your mother’s heels on or you took your pillow case and placed in on your head.  Do you remember how that made you feel or do you remember what you were thinking?  This shopping trip is one of the most important shopping trips that you will ever take and it’s important to have the right people there with you. When I got married I had all of my bridesmaids with me … all four of them and my mom.  I must have tried on 10 dresses and I hated all of them. Needless to say that I didn’t make a decision that day because and I really think that I had too many opinions and too many voices. It was until a few months later that I went back and I only had two of the people that mean that most and that’s when I found the dress that I was in love with and I said “Yes” …. to the dress. Here a few shopping tips for when you pick out the dress of your dreams ….
1.      Only have people who matter with you.
2.      Look at only the styles that compliment your body type.
3.      Have an idea of what you want prior to getting to the salon because if you don’t you will be lost and frustrated.
4.      Have a budget in mind… because the consultant that is helping you bigger ticket items = big commission
5.      When deciding know that you know that you know that this is the right dress… you don’t want to go come back later and regret you decision.
                                                          #living2plan

You Might Also Like

0 comments