Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Backyard Water Park

By 2:47 PM

During the summer my husband and I do our best to find affordable fun activities for our family to do. So this year my husband wanted to take the kids to an amusement park . So we looked up our local amusement park and instantly changed our minds ! The prices are OUTRAGEOUS !!!! My children and Five and Four and I am not spending 50-60 dollars on admission to an over crowded  amusement /water park ! So what else would I do other than create my own water park !!!! 

So this summer is going to HOT .. So here are my favorite ideas to create your own backyard water park :
Water Ballons :
Have a water balloon fight ... Fill up a bunch of latex balloons and just have some fun ! And for an extra cool relief fill the balloons and put them in the refrigerator !  

Slip and Slide : 
This is so cool and so much fun... Grab some heavy duty tarp from your local hardware store and grab the hose and the rest is easy... Make sure you get it really wet before letting the kiddies play.
Water Limbo:
Do the limbo limbo limbo!!!! When I was a kid limbo was so much fun... But this new twist is sure to keep the family cool!!! 
Water Ballon Piñata :
Who doesn't love taking a good wack at Piñata? This water activity is so much fun and it's another way to insure everyone cools down!

Inflatible Water Attraction:
This looks so fun .. And so cooling ! All kids love bouncy houses but when you add water ... You won't be able to get the m out of it .
                      #living2plan


What ever you do this summer try to do two things stay cool and enjoy it ! 
 
Stay cool my friends stay cool!!!

 Written : E.Wilkerson

You Might Also Like

0 comments