Pages

Powered by Blogger.

16......How sweet you are!!!!!

By 9:52 PM

The majority of the kids today look forward to thier sweet sixteen .... and we have society to thank for that. When I turned sixteen, years ago parties wernt that popular ..but jewlery was...I remember all I wanted was earnings with my name in them...my oh my have times changed. A few months ago I met our sweet 16 DIVA...she had so many ideas and so many wants and after a few brainstorming sessions and "mock ups" we landed on a theme.....Club 16! Club 16 gives the illusion of a night club but toned down a few notches.... We had custom signage, a custom drink and even a color coordinated candy buffet! Our sweet 16 DIVA was fierce...on the night of her event she showed others how it is supposed to be done. So here is how you can plan a super dooper sweet 16 :
Pick a theme within a theme ...like all white or black event or maybe even a particular  decade ( ie. The 90's) ... This sets the tone and the dress code for your event.
Pick your decor.... Whatever your theme your decor must match the theme....this also plays a part of the tone for the event.
Add something a little extra....maybe its a candy buffet or a signature drink ( virgin of course) whatever it is , it needs to be something that set's you apart from the others.
And lastly.....chose your entertainment.....in any theme or at any event if the music is weak so is your party...so don't whip out the iPod...splurge and have live entertainment..trust me you dont want wall huggers at your event.!
# living2plan

You Might Also Like

0 comments