Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Back 2 School

By 9:21 PM

School starts in a few days and what better way to get your kids ready other than to have a back to school bash???? Every day when I wake up my son he  asks me “mom where are we going?” I laugh because he already knows and then when I say school he looks surprised. I can’t take full credit for this idea because my husband decided to something special for our kids to get them pumped for the new school year. So rally up your car pool moms and dads and plan a party so awesome that your kids will be pumped for the year ahead… here’s what you need to do:

·         Create a flyer or an invite…be sure to make it colorful and for an added touch add school themed clip art.
·         Go to your local dollar store or teachers supply store and buy classroom décor … believe me it will set the tone for your party
·         As a favor you could do a few thing's
o   Book bags
o   School Supplies ( small items that can fit in a pencil case)
o   Gift Cards... not much but every little bit helps
o   Or maybe create little favor boxes filled with after school snacks

I hope that your party be fun and your school year be filled with nothing but success!!!!!

#living2plan

 
 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments