Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Proposal

By 6:41 PM


First comes love then comes ....Will you marry me ? Four words that every girl  wants to hear.. as little girls we imagine the day that the love of our life will ask us for our hand in marriage.... so why not make it memorable.. why not make it a production why not make it special? You may ask yourself how ...well  I am glad that you asked....A lot of people think that wedding planners only specialize in wedding planning but truthfully a wedding planner not only plans weddings but we can plan all the events that lead up to wedding day including proposals. When I got engaged my honey took me to  my favorite bakery and scheduled us a cake tasting.....I thought it was pretty odd considering that we weren't  officially engaged but who turns down cake ? So I get there and we begin eating cake and then there was one little piece of cake off to the side and he says " babe these are amazing " this piece was the only piece that had a wrapper on it ...but still I didn't think anything of it... So as I took the wrapper off there it was my ring.... I instantly began to cry and when I looked at him there he was on one knee asking the four little words that I had been dying to hear..will you marry me? Even til this day it still brings tears to my eyes!!!!
Maybe you want to say it with lights ....

Or maybe you want to write her a love letter ...



Or maybe you want to say it with a cookie ...


Or maybe you want it written in sand ....


No matter how you say it just plan it out because this story will be a story that she tells for the rest of her life!!!!!
#living2plan



You Might Also Like

0 comments