Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Who's That Girl

By 9:15 PM


This blog is one of my most important .... Because this blog is all about me...many people see my posts , my activity on social media and my blogs...but does anyone really know who I am ... Some may ask who's that girl? Well I am down to earth fun loving event planner that resides right outside of Philadelphia .I am happily married with two beautiful children ....my family is the foundation of everything that I do and I would be nothing without  their love and their support .






Events by Errika has been in the making for years ...we really started small...and with every passing  day and with every client we grew . I have the ability of pleasing someone’s eye and appeal. After many years of working in Corporate America and feeling like something was missing I decided to change my career path and go with my passion.
When I decided to chase after my dreams my husband was right by my side...and  I couldn't ask for a better partner or friend!




My passion includes the use of creativity, details, and the ability to make that special day for someone even more special.It all started when I began planning my own wedding, I worked countless hours paying impeccable attention to detail and coming up with creative ways to make my day one to remember for me as well as for my guest. For me it’s not just about planning events; it’s about organizing, arranging and having the right things in place to give that wow factor. I love what I do and if hired believe me you won't be treated like a number you will be treated like family !!!!



 
 
 
 

Events By Errika , CEO
Errika A. Wilkerson
Event Planner & Friend 
 
#living2plan
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments