Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tradition vs trend

By 8:36 PM

So what happens as you and your beloved begin planning the biggest day of your life and you say I want roses and classical music to be played during our processional and they say well I don't want flowers at all and instead of the traditional wedding music I want to have a parade that includes the whole wedding not just the bridal party. Now these are the two extremes one is traditional and classy and the other is fun and trendy ...you may ask how do I choose considering that this day isn't all about me . Well you and  your beloved need to make a list of eveything that is important and discuss  what they really want and what can they live without !  The point is to get away from the question of what is supposed to happen and embrace the idea of what I want to happen. Your wedding doesn't have to be traditional to be memorable . Your wedding must be a reflection of you and your beloved traditional or not IT'S YOUR DAY!!!!!! #living2plan

You Might Also Like

0 comments